Disclaimer: English Kinda Thing

The sole purpose of the "English Kinda Thing" is to document my attempts to correct my own mistakes in standard English usage and to share the resources I find. In no way do I attempt to teach nobody English through these blurbs--just as I intend not to teach nobody to be a neurotic and psychotic handicap in Ratology Reloaded or Down with Meds! :-)

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Madre, Pomarol-Clotet, Mckenna, Radua, Ortiz-Gil, Panicali, Goikolea, Vieta, Sarró, Salvador, & Amann, (2013) Brain functional abnormality in schizo-affective disorder: An fmri study

Madre, Pomarol-Clotet, Mckenna, Radua, Ortiz-Gil, Panicali, Goikolea, Vieta, Sarró, Salvador, & Amann, (2013) Brain functional abnormality in schizo-affective disorder: An fmri study. Psychological Medicine, 43(1), 143-53.



Even if I subscribe to the diagnosis of schizoaffective... still out of whack is my private neuronetworks like default mode network...

No comments:

Post a Comment