Disclaimer: English Kinda Thing

The sole purpose of the "English Kinda Thing" is to document my attempts to correct my own mistakes in standard English usage and to share the resources I find. In no way do I attempt to teach nobody English through these blurbs--just as I intend not to teach nobody to be a neurotic and psychotic handicap in Ratology Reloaded or Down with Meds! :-)

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Jacobson, Karlsgodt, Sanz, Van Erp, Nuechterlein, Bearden, & Cannon, (2010) Reduced ability to engage default-mode brain regions during the resting-state periods of a working memory task in recent-onset schizophrenia

Jacobson, S. C., Karlsgodt, K. H., Sanz, J. H., Van Erp, T. G. M., Nuechterlein, K. H., Bearden, C. E. & Cannon, T. D. (2010) Reduced ability to engage default-mode brain regions during the resting-state periods of a working memory task in recent-onset schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Research, 117(2–3), 347.


Forget about the issue of connectivity... a major issue I have had in my life, once the engine starts, I can't make it stop.  Thought I was going crazy... (yes, I am).  The reason why I don't even want to get it started...

No comments:

Post a Comment