Disclaimer: English Kinda Thing

The sole purpose of the "English Kinda Thing" is to document my attempts to correct my own mistakes in standard English usage and to share the resources I find. In no way do I attempt to teach nobody English through these blurbs--just as I intend not to teach nobody to be a neurotic and psychotic handicap in Ratology Reloaded or Down with Meds! :-)

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Jung, C. G. (1980). The archetypes and the collective unconscious



Jung, C. G. (1980). The archetypes and the collective unconscious (R. F. C. Hull, Trans.). In R. F. C. Hull (Ed.), The collected works of C G Jung (2nd ed., Vol. 9, pp. 42-53). Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press.


My Apocalypses as a type of archetypes?  Bet I am not the only psychotic who had lived through one apocalypse after another!


No comments:

Post a Comment