Disclaimer: English Kinda Thing

The sole purpose of the "English Kinda Thing" is to document my attempts to correct my own mistakes in standard English usage and to share the resources I find. In no way do I attempt to teach nobody English through these blurbs--just as I intend not to teach nobody to be a neurotic and psychotic handicap in Ratology Reloaded or Down with Meds! :-)

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Baliki, Geha, Apkarian & Chialvo (2008). Beyond Feeling: Chronic Pain Hurts the Brain, Disrupting the Default-Mode Network Dynamics

Baliki, Marwan N., Geha, Paul Y., Apkarian, A. Vania, & Chialvo, Dante R. (2008). Beyond Feeling: Chronic Pain Hurts the Brain, Disrupting the Default-Mode Network Dynamics. The Journal of Neuroscience, 28(6), 1398-1403. 


One more reason for my shrunken brain... Well, don't sweat the small think... my head department already got it started over a decade ago... (therefore... get done with my work fast before my brain escape through the wormhole) 8-O lol 8-X sign

"By design, the present study cannot provide mechanistic explanations. However, the disruption of functional connectivity observed here with increased CBP duration may be related to the earlier observation of brain atrophy increasing with pain duration also in CBP patients (Apkarian et al., 2004b)."

No comments:

Post a Comment