Disclaimer: English Kinda Thing

The sole purpose of the "English Kinda Thing" is to document my attempts to correct my own mistakes in standard English usage and to share the resources I find. In no way do I attempt to teach nobody English through these blurbs--just as I intend not to teach nobody to be a neurotic and psychotic handicap in Ratology Reloaded or Down with Meds! :-)

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Peters, Pickering, Kent, Glasper, Irani, David, Day, & Hemsleym (2000) The relationship between cognitive inhibition and psychotic symptoms

Peters, E. R., Pickering, A. D., Kent, A., Glasper, A., Irani, M., David, A. S., Day, S. & Hemsley, D. R. (2000) The relationship between cognitive inhibition and psychotic symptoms. Journal of Abnormal Psychology, 109(3), 386-395.


The hypothetical endowment of psychotics... low latent inhibition... no wonder the process of literature review is so lengthy because everything seems to be related. 8-O 8-X

No comments:

Post a Comment