Disclaimer: English Kinda Thing

The sole purpose of the "English Kinda Thing" is to document my attempts to correct my own mistakes in standard English usage and to share the resources I find. In no way do I attempt to teach nobody English through these blurbs--just as I intend not to teach nobody to be a neurotic and psychotic handicap in Ratology Reloaded or Down with Meds! :-)

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Carruthers (2009) An architecture for dual reasoning

Carruthers, Peter. (2009). An architecture for dual reasoning. In J. S. B. T. Evans & K. Frankish (Eds.), In two minds : dual processes and beyond (pp. 109-128). Oxford ; New York: Oxford University Press.

An attempt made by Carruthers to clarify the notion of System 1 and System 2.


"System 2 is realized in cycles of operation of System 1."

This expert opinion seems to be in line with my mumble jumbles...

No comments:

Post a Comment