Disclaimer: English Kinda Thing

The sole purpose of the "English Kinda Thing" is to document my attempts to correct my own mistakes in standard English usage and to share the resources I find. In no way do I attempt to teach nobody English through these blurbs--just as I intend not to teach nobody to be a neurotic and psychotic handicap in Ratology Reloaded or Down with Meds! :-)

Thursday, January 17, 2013

And, yes, I can put a comma there...

A question came up when I was going back to edit my own writing in Down with Meds, can I use a comma after "And" before "yes" given all the restrictions on da comma after ands?

Based on the following writing about And and the personal communication with my copy editor friend...

And, yes, I can use a comma there between yes and and.  8-O lol



No comments:

Post a Comment