Disclaimer: English Kinda Thing

The sole purpose of the "English Kinda Thing" is to document my attempts to correct my own mistakes in standard English usage and to share the resources I find. In no way do I attempt to teach nobody English through these blurbs--just as I intend not to teach nobody to be a neurotic and psychotic handicap in Ratology Reloaded or Down with Meds! :-)

Monday, February 20, 2012

Repeated measures with two within-subject variables

Getting old here... what my teachers taught me before have been sent to the warehouse somewhere on another planet.... might have been Neptune, I think.

So I was trying to figure out how to conduct a repeated measures test with two within-subject variables.

Finally, I hit the following document and, voila, now I recall.... http://frank.mtsu.edu/~dkfuller/psy629/labs/withinanova.pdf.

Thank God that both the professor and the school are 13-hour time difference away. 8-O lol

So say the Chinese, "天高皇帝遠." lol

No comments:

Post a Comment