Disclaimer: English Kinda Thing

The sole purpose of the "English Kinda Thing" is to document my attempts to correct my own mistakes in standard English usage and to share the resources I find. In no way do I attempt to teach nobody English through these blurbs--just as I intend not to teach nobody to be a neurotic and psychotic handicap in Ratology Reloaded or Down with Meds! :-)

Saturday, July 11, 2009

review papers

If you ask me why I am going so much into details with these review papers...

Well, I guess that is the process involved in establishing a mental model about pain in psychosis... Given the dearth of literature available for this topic, I shall be able to get a pretty good idea about the "state of the art" literature in this line of research... This will also help me to narrow the topic down...

When I move on to the actual report papers, I would primarily focus on the assessment tools used to measure pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment