Disclaimer: English Kinda Thing

The sole purpose of the "English Kinda Thing" is to document my attempts to correct my own mistakes in standard English usage and to share the resources I find. In no way do I attempt to teach nobody English through these blurbs--just as I intend not to teach nobody to be a neurotic and psychotic handicap in Ratology Reloaded or Down with Meds! :-)

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Otti, Guendel, Wohlschlager, Zimmer, & Noll-Hussong (2013). Frequency shifts in the anterior default mode network and the salience network in chronic pain disorder

Otti, Alexander, Guendel, Harald, Wohlschlager, Afra, Zimmer, Claus, & Noll-Hussong, Michael. (2013). Frequency shifts in the anterior default mode network and the salience network in chronic pain disorder. BMC Psychiatry, 13(1), 84. 


Yet another article showing why my head is atama shorto (short-circuted)... above and beyond the contribution of mental health problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment